ChowDown! Burbank: Last Day to Participate
On June 28th, the Burbank Chamber of Commerce and the City of Burbank partnered up with ChowDown! Burbank for a 90-day campaign to promote participating restaurants and diners for FREE. Diners who photograph themselves eating at participating Burbank restaurants and establishments are entered to win amazing prizes at no cost to the businesses themselves. Today is your last chance to enter the drawing for October 1st. To participate, simply upload photos of yourself dining-in or taking out from participating restaurants with #chowdownburbank. You can enter up to three times a day on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
This initiative seeks to provide assistance to the community, with an emphasis on reinvigorating business for local restaurants struggling to stay afloat during this pandemic. It is an opportunity to support the community while sampling delicious fare and saying hello to some of your favorite restaurants.
- Pairs of ’21-’22 Lakers, Clippers and Kings tickets as well as 2021 Dodgers tickets
- VIP Studio tours from Warner Bros and Universal Studios
- Dom Perignon Vintage 2008 Champagne – Lenny Kravitz Limited Edition
- Hotel stays from Hampton by Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown
- An invite-only visit to Jay Leno’s Garage
- Premium Jabra Wireless Headphones
Hurry in to your local Burbank restaurant for dine-in, order for take-out or delivery and snap and post! You still have time. For more details, visit their website.